DIY Plywood Outdoor Sectional Sofa Woodworking Plans
Regular price $ 14.99
Instant download PDF woodworking plan.
This L-shaped outdoor sectional sofa is build from solid plywood and features built-in cushion storage. Designed to fit standard store bought 24" cushion size from the Walmart BHG Live Better Line.
Finished dimensions - each piece of the outdoor sectional measures:
- 72 3/8" L
- 24 1/4" D
- 24" H
Build 2 sections for an L-shaped sectional, or 3 to create a U-shaped sectional for your patio or deck.
The 13-page woodworking plan includes materials list, cut list, and assembly diagrams and photos.
PLEASE NOTE... This product is a digital download only. No physical product will be shipped. Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds or returns are allowed. Some links on this page are affiliate links provided for your shopping convenience; products are sold at no extra cost to you if you purchase from our partners via these links.
Once purchased and downloaded, all you have to do is print and start building!
To build this outdoor sectional sofa, you'll need (for *each* section):
- (2) 4 'x 8' x 3/4" Sheets of Birch Plywood
- (1) 4 'x 8' x 1/4" Sheet of Birch Plywood (optional bottom cover)
- (1) 2 x 4 x 8’ Redwood
- (55+) 1 ¼” Kreg Jig Pocket Screws
- (12+) ¾” wood screws (for optional bottom cover)
- (12+) 1 ¼” wood screws (for optional bottom cover)
- (1+) Elmer's Carpenter's Wood Glue Max
- (1) Elmers Pro Bond Wood Filler
- plus (3) 24" deep patio cushions
plus these tools:
- Table Saw
- Miter Saw
- Circular Saw
- Kreg Jig pocket hole jig
- Spring Clamps (lots of them)
- Tape Measure
- 80/120/220 Sandpaper and Sanding Block
- (2+) Saw Horses
- Putty Knife
Copyright information: This purchase is for PERSONAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY and may not be altered, resold, redistributed or used for further distribution or sale in any way. Artwork is copyright of Remodelaholic LLC©.