DIY Cubby Storage Toy Organizer Woodworking Plans
Regular price $ 14.99
Instant download PDF cubby storage woodworking plan.
Build your own cubby storage toy organizer from just one sheet of plywood (plus a backing piece) following these easy woodworking plans.
The finished 3-tier stacked toy cubby measures 32″ W x 36″ H x 14 9/16″ D. The plan includes 3 cubby adjustable dividers which can be used to divide the cubby storage however you like.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate.
The 10-page woodworking plan includes detailed assembly instructions and cut diagrams, as well as step by step assembly instructions. Required skills:
- Basic woodworking skills, including how to read a cut list/diagram, how to measure and cut accurately using a table saw or circular saw and miter saw
- How to drill pocket holes with a jig
- How to miter the long edge of a board using a table saw
PLEASE NOTE... This product is a digital download only. No physical product will be shipped. Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds or returns are allowed. Some links on this page are affiliate links provided for your shopping convenience; products are sold at no extra cost to you if you purchase from our partners via these links.
Once purchased and downloaded, all you have to do is print and start building!
To build this cubby storage toy organizer, you'll need:
- (1) 4’×8′ – 3/4″ Sheet of plywood
- (1) 4’×8′ – 1/4″ Sheet of plywood
- ~ 12 – 1½″ Pocket hole screws
- ~ 24 – 1¼″ Pocket hole screws
- Wood glue
- Sand paper
- 1¼“Brad nails
- Paint/Primer or Stain of choice
plus these tools:
- Table Saw
- Compound Miter Saw
- Kreg Jig (pocket hole jig)
- Brad Nailer
- Orbital Sander
Copyright information: This purchase is for PERSONAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY and may not be altered, resold, redistributed or used for further distribution or sale in any way. Artwork is copyright of Remodelaholic LLC©.