Modern DIY Outdoor Bench Plans - Redwood and Concrete
Regular price €9,95
Instant download PDF outdoor bench woodworking plan.
Build a modern DIY outdoor bench with poured concrete sides/legs and a durable redwood bench seat.
Finished dimensions: 12" D x 48" W x 18"H. The poured concrete sides are 2" thick, and the redwood bench top is 1 1/2" thick.
Watch the assembly video HERE to see more of the process.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate.
The 8-page woodworking plan includes detailed assembly and cut diagrams, as well as step by step assembly instructions. Required skills:
- Basic woodworking skills, including how to read a cut list/diagram, how to measure and cut accurately, how to rip boards using a table saw
- Basic concrete skills: creating a concrete mold, mixing and working with concrete
PLEASE NOTE... This product is a digital download only. No physical product will be shipped. Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds or returns are allowed. Some links on this page are affiliate links provided for your shopping convenience; products are sold at no extra cost to you if you purchase from our partners via these links.
Once purchased and downloaded, all you have to do is print and start building!
To build this outdoor concrete bench, you'll need:
- (2) Bags of Quikrete 50 lb. Fast-Setting Concrete Mix (We used the fast setting mix in the red bag. If you are new to concrete don't use the fast setting it's too fast for a beginner.)
- (1) Bucket of Water
- (1) 10 oz. Bottle of Quikrete Liquid Cement Color - Charcoal (if you want to change the color a little darker)
- (2) 2x6 x 96" - Redwood Boards (these will be cut down to width)
- (12) 1/4" x 1-1/4" Hex-Washer-Head Concrete Anchors
- (1) Box 1 1/4" Wood Screws
- (6) 3" 12-Gauge Angle Brackets
- (1) 8" 12-Gauge Heavy Strap Tie
- (1/2) Sheet Smooth plywood (for the forms)
- (1) Can of Gray Spray Paint
- (1) Can of Polyurethane
- (1) Can of WD-40
- 5 gallon bucket
- Magnesium Float
- Steel Finishing Trowel
- Tape Measure
- Orbital Sander
- Spray Bottle with Water
- Miter Saw
- Table Saw (for ripping boards to width)
- Hammer Drill
- 3/16" Concrete Drill Bit
- Brad Nail Gun
- 1" Brad Nails
- 150 grit sandpaper
Copyright information: This purchase is for PERSONAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY and may not be altered, resold, redistributed or used for further distribution or sale in any way. Artwork is copyright of Remodelaholic LLC©.