DIY Farmhouse TV Console Table Woodworking Plan
Regular price $ 14.99
Instant download PDF woodworking plan.
Build your own farmhouse TV console following this woodworking plan.
This solid wood TV stand is designed fit a large television with plenty of storage for electronics and devices, storage baskets, books, toys, and decor.
- 35" tall
- 92 1/2” wide*
- 20 1/2" deep
*Width can be easily adjusted to smaller dimensions.
Plan by Remodelaholic; designed by The Gritty Porch Furniture Company.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate.
The 15-page woodworking plan includes a material list, cut list, and assembly photo instructions and diagrams. Required skills:
- Basic woodworking skills, including how to read a cut list/diagram, how to measure and cut accurately
- How to drill pocket holes for attaching a table top and joining boards side by side
- How to rip boards to width using a table saw
- How to cut angled cuts on a miter saw (45, 20, and 50 degree angles)
PLEASE NOTE... This product is a digital download only. No physical product will be shipped. Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds or returns are allowed. Some links on this page are affiliate links provided for your shopping convenience; products are sold at no extra cost to you if you purchase from our partners via these links.
Once purchased and downloaded, all you have to do is print and start building!
To build this farmhouse TV stand, you'll need:
- Printable woodworking plan
- (13) 1x6x96 Tongue and Groove Pine Boards (actual 3/4" x 5 1/2”)
- (3) 1x2x96 Pine Boards (actual 3/4″ x 1 1/2″)
- (5) 1x5x96 Pine Boards (actual 3/4" x 4 1/2")
- (2) 1x6x96 Pine Boards (actual 3/4" x 5 1/2")
- (6) 2x4x96 Pine Boards (actual 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″)
- (2) 2x8x96 Pine Boards (actual 1 1/2″ x 7 1/4”)
- (3) 2x10x96 Pine Boards (actual 1 1/2″ x 9 1/4”)
- (1) 2x12x96 Pine Board (actual 1 1/2″ x 11 1/4″)
- (5) 11/16” x 11/16” x 96 Pine Finger-Jointed Cove Moulding (.688 x .688)
- 2” #8 wood screws
- Pocket hole Screws
- Wood glue
- 16ga 2.25” Brad nails
- Paint/stain (optional)
plus these tools:
- Circular Saw
- Miter Saw
- Tape Measure
- Pocket Hole Jig
- Rubber Mallet
- Nail Gun
- Air Compressor
Copyright information: This purchase is for PERSONAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY and may not be altered, resold, redistributed or used for further distribution or sale in any way. Artwork is copyright of Remodelaholic LLC©.