DIY Farmhouse End Table Woodworking Plans
Regular price $ 9.99
Digital download PDF woodworking plan.
Build a farmhouse end table for just $20 in materials! Perfect as a DIY side table for the living room or as a bedside table. The side X details are perfect for rustic or modern farmhouse decor.
This 5-page beginner friendly DIY end table woodworking plan contains material and cut lists and detailed assembly instructions.
Overall dimensions: 19.75'' H x 19.75'' W x 13'' D
Plan by A Piece of Rainbow for Remodelaholic. Styled image courtesy of Nesting With Grace.
PLEASE NOTE... This product is a digital download only. No physical product will be shipped. Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds or returns are allowed. Some links on this page are affiliate links provided for your shopping convenience; products are sold at no extra cost to you if you purchase from our partners via these links.
Once purchased and downloaded, all you have to do is print and start building!
To build this wood farmhouse console table, you will neeed:
- 3 – 8’ 2x2 boards (actual 1.5” x 1.5”)
- 2 – 6’ 1x4 boards (actual .75” x 3.5”)*
- Drill/driver (small drill recommended - only about 16" of space between sides when assembling)
- Circular saw and a chisel
- KregJig pockethole system and 1 1/4″ screws
- Finish nailer and 1″ finish nails
- Wood glue
- a piece of cardboard or thin plywood (for template)
- carpenter's square (recommended)
- table saw (optional)*
- 120 grit sand paper
- Finishing tools, paint/stain
*Plan includes alternative substitution for 1x2 so as not to require a table saw to rip a 1x4 to width.
Copyright information: This purchase is for PERSONAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY and may not be altered, resold, redistributed or used for further distribution or sale in any way. Artwork is copyright of Remodelaholic LLC©.